Commercial Roofing Design Professionals
When designing your commercial roofing system, there are many factors you need to consider. At JM we offer both single ply and multi-ply commercial roofing systems that are economical, speedy, and provide the protection your project needs.?Below?you can quickly access tools to help you with JM products, meet the?Specifier Services Team and learn about the services they can provide, and get the latest?in commercial roofing news and training.
3-Part Master Specifications
Download our CSI 3-part master specifications to help get you started on your next project, or contact us for a custom specification by submitting a design service request.
Designing the right roofing system to complement your building project is no easy task. Our JM Specifier Services team is here to make things easier. Here are some of the things that our team can help with at no additional cost.
- Understand benefits of our various roofing systems for APP, BUR,?SBS, EPDM, PVC, TPO, and Liquid Applied
- Local representative site visits to help you understand JM?offerings for applying a roofing coating, re-covering the existing roof system,?or re-roofing the building
- We recommend reaching out to your JM Specifier Services Representative early in the process for assistance in determining an ideal roofing system, to access our details and to access our guide specifications
- Flashing details are available on our website as well as in our SmartBinder
- Get roof system approvals for proof of performance and tested systems
- Assembly plates to assist in building out a visual representation of the roofing system
- Complete CSI 3-part and other specifications that can be tailored to your exact needs
- If required, prior to bid, our team can review specification and roofing details for compliance on above-the-deck JM products
- Our contractor locator can help you find approved JM Peak Advantage? Contractors near you
- If you would like more guidance on choosing a JM Peak Advantage Contractor, please contact?your local sales team for assistance on choosing the appropriate contractor for your project
Johns Manville is?a?manufacturer of commercial roofing products and offers this general?conceptual?information to you as a courtesy. This complimentary assistance?is not to be?used or relied upon by anyone as a substitute for?professional engineering?design and documentation required by building?code, contract or applicable law.?By accepting these comments, you agree?they do not constitute any?representations, endorsements of, or an assumption?by Johns Manville of any?liability for either the adequacy of the design?of this building or any other?material not supplied by Johns Manville.
JM Design Assistance at Your Service
Our Specifier Services team is here to provide you with technical resources and assistance during the design of your commercial roofing project. We can serve as a resource at any stage of the process, providing answers for your product-related questions.
Joel Asrael, PE, CEM, LEED, CDT
Sr. Specifier Services Representative
Joel has a Master of Science in mechanical engineering from Arizona State University and brings with him extensive experience with energy efficiency for commercial buildings. He is a national member of AEE, ASHRAE, CSI and IIBEC.
W: (303) 978-2126
M: (720) 668-7386
Specifier Services Representative
Kristina has a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering with an emphasis in construction management from Brigham Young University. Kristina previously worked for design-build firms in the West, Midwest and Southeast, focusing on custom homes and light commercial work.
W: (303) 978-2191
M: (303) 514-1878
Specifier Services Representative
Melody has a Bachelor of Environmental Science with an emphasis in architecture from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She previously worked for a structural engineering firm and an architectural design firm, giving? her experience in both commercial and residential fields.
W: (303) 978-2134
M: (720) 601-1639
BURSI Training Program
Our training program, Better Understanding of Roofing Systems Institute (BURSI), is one of the longest-standing training programs in the commercial roofing industry. The program was designed in 1972 to offer training to design professionals on the ins-and-outs of commercial roofing, from different systems that can be installed, to considerations and installment methods.?
JM Commercial Roofing Systems News
JM TPO 60 mil System Achieves a Very Severe Hail Rating
You can now install a Very Severe Hail Rated Roof with JM 60 mil TPO! Use JM 60 mil TPO combined with the new DensDeck? StormX? Prime Roof Board as well as a few other components to create this system.